One of the most popular and well-known cities in Australia is Sydney, home of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Cruise to Sydney and enjoy it’s pairing of historical and contemporary flavors through narrow cobblestone streets filled with local street performers along with new trendy restaurants and bars. The golden sand beaches in Sydney are where you will find the beautifully bronzed locals during the day before they head out for a night out on the town. Bordered by the Pacific Ocean, Hawkesbury River and Royal National Park, this coastal basin has around 70 harbour and ocean beaches, including famous Bondi Beach. The waterfront in Sydney seems to be everywhere, from the beaches to harbourside parks and oceanfront dining and shopping. Contact our cruise experts for help planning your cruise to Sydney.
- Go ahead and take a minute to be a tourist and grab a picture in front of the Sydney Opera House, but take it one step farther and view a live performance as well.
- For a breathtaking view, climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and don’t forget your camera as you will definitely want to take pictures of the panoramic view.
- For another incredible view of Sydney, the Sydney Tower is the second tallest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Bondi Beach is one of Sydney’s most well-known beaches, so be sure to soak up the rays, splash in the water and challenge yourself to a surf lesson.
- Head over to the north shore where you will find many native Australian animals at the Taronga Zoo.